- Our Season: April through October
- Location: Walnut Street Winona, MN 55987
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Private parties and charters available, please call 507-458-2842
Mighty Mississippi River Boat Tour in Winona, MN
This is your chance to see up-close the beautiful Mississippi River and all it has to offer while on our cruise in Winona. Our captains not only entertain but also educate with awesome insights and stories about the famed waterway.
It is very common to see many types of wildlife while out on the water. Eagles, deer, turtles, snakes and beaver, are just a few of the various types of animals that are often spotted as we cruise the Mississippi River. You also have a chance to see and learn about the navigational channel, lock and dam system, and various types of commerce on the river.
All cruises are professionally guided and narrated by USCG Licensed captains. Theme cruises may also be narrated by a very qualified wildlife expert, former boat captain, or other waterway authority.
There is a service bar with non alcoholic beverages and snacks available for purchase. Experience a scenic river cruise by booking your Winona Boat Tour now!
- We Accommodate
- Sunset Sightseeing Cruises
- Eagle and Wildlife Cruises
- Wedding, Birthday and Anniversary Parties
- Bus / Group Tours
- Music on the River Cruises, and Private Charters on the Upper Mississippi River National Wildlife and Fish Refuge
- Onboard We Offer
- Air conditioned / Heated cabin
- Service bar
- Handicap accessible restroom
- Large sliding glass windows
- Cushioned seats
- Carpeted cabin flooring
- Outdoor front viewing deck
- Sound and PA system with cordless microphones
- 12 Volt and 110 power available
- 50 inch TV / Monitor (when needed)
- Ultra efficient and low emission dual 90 horse Honda outboards